Saturday, January 26, 2008

School names

Just to be clear, the school in Beggar's Valley is St. Mark's Grammar School. That is the school that is in such dire need. I am pasting the website for a YouTube video of the children at this school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFUPvwNmjUs

The video shows 23 children who have been assigned the title of "Sunday School Children." In St. Mark's school there are Hindu parents who really object to having their children "enticed" away from the Hindu faith by teachers. So the Sunday School Children have the assignment to pray with other children and to tell them about the saving grace of Jesus Christ.

In my next blog I will tell you how you can help St. Mark's Grammar School. The need is so huge.

If you have questions, please do email me directly. My email addresses are:.or

gstronks@wwcs.org

stro@calvin.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home