Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Gypsy's Loot!

Gypsy, the Asia Field Development Director of Worldwide Community Schools has an online gift shop. You will find it at: http://stores.ebay.com/Gypsys-Loot

This is what she says:

As I travel, I come across lots of "stuff" that my friends (like YOU)
would appreciate. I also work with school partners who have handiwork
enterprises to help sustain the operational costs of their schools. I
thought I'd try a little experiment with an online gift shop. Please
give me your comments and honest feedback.

GRAND OPENING SALE of my eBay Gift Shop! Now through Friday, June 19-22.

20% OFF everything in the store, plus FREE SHIPPING when you purchase 5
or more items.

100% of the proceeds support Worldwide Community Schools, developing
schools and providing quality education to children in Asia who have the
least opportunity to education.

Gypsy Meadows

866.400.0040 (toll-free)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home