Saturday, February 09, 2008

Faith as big as a mustard seed?

I think over and over about ways I could help the Christian schools in India...schools for the very poorest children. Every one of those schools has such needs. Money could help each school so much.

When I was a child I often thought about Jesus saying that if we had faith as great as a mustard seed we could move mountains. I just knew my faith was greater than a little mustard seed. So I decided to try it out on the barn. I tried hard to move the barn over by the chicken house.

It just didn't work!

Now I realize that my Dad would not have wanted the barn to be by the chicken house. And think how surprised the cows would be...to say nothing of the chickens.

But surely God would like Siani and Suphala in Orissa to have a new school for all of the 600 local students. So, I will keep praying...and trying to think of ways to help them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home