Monday, September 18, 2006

Why are Christian schools important for mission work?



With Christians in so many countries supporting missionaries, why should we help Christian schools? A teacher in India answered that question for us:
When I was a child my parents wanted me to get a good education. The best schools in our area were Christian schools. My parents were of a different faith but they saw that the Christian school taught the morals and good conduct that my parents wanted me to learn. In that school I learned about Jesus and became a Christian. Now I have started my own Christian school. It has an excellent reputation and we have many children of parents who are not Christians. When you teach a child about our gracious God and about the saving faith of Jesus Christ, you teach future generations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home